Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spinach-Tuna Spaghetti


As I'm counting days to go HOME, I am not planning to cook anything complicated or extravaganza for family meals. My cooking concept now just cook anything I have in the stock, or anything I can buy from nearest store. With GR, I'm still cooking typical Malay dish but for lunch, when most of the time GR is not at home, the twins and I would dine something simple and westernised.

This Spinach-tuna spaghetti is the example of westernised-simple lunch meal.

Cook spaghetti as instructions. Then chop half of onion. Heat up 1 tablespoon olive oil and fry the onion until fragrant. Then add tuna from one can. Add 1 small box of single cream, a bunch of frozen spinach, salt & pepper. Mix well and simmer for a while until it becomes thick.

Spread the spinach-tuna sauce on top of spaghetti.

No comments: