This blog is meant to record down all the food that I have cooked, whether it's the new recipe taken from Internet or from friends. Whether the food cooked well or not, or how ugly does the final result would be, or how disastrous the taste is, I'm determined to put it here just to see how much things that I have cooked. And would be my reference in the future.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Ok, another pasta recipe which is also easy to be cooked. And I cook it my own way, ok!
500g beef mince 1 big onion 1 box (about 400 gram) tomato puree 3 tablespoons olive oil 1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon pepper 2 tablespoons oregano two cloves of garlic 1 packet of long spaghetti pasta
1. Put the pasta in a boiling water, add some cooking oil (to prevent the pasta sticking to each other) and some salt. Cook until the pasta undercooked. Toss the pasta well.
2. Heat the olive oil in the cooking pan.
3. Add garlic and onion. Stir fry for a while.
4. Add minced meat, cook until well browned.
5. Add tomate puree (add water if the sauce is too thick)
6. Add salt, oregano, black pepper. Leave it to simmer.
7. Add parmesan cheese and mix the sauce well.
8. Serve the spaghetti with the sauce poured on top.