I got this recipe from my friend's blog, Liza. It's another way to cook using tomyam paste because for me tomyam paste is always meant for tomyam soup. It's good to know the variety. So here is the recipe:
Ingredients A - all ingredients to be sliced thinly
- 1 big onio
- 4 garlics
- 1 inch ginger
Ingredients B - to be mixed well to make a paste
- 2 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomyam paste
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- Lime juice taken from 1 lime ( I substituted with lemon juice)
- 1/2 chicken - cut into small pieces
- 2 lemongrass stalks - punch a bit
- 4 pieces of kaffir leaves ( daun limau purut)
- 1 capsicum - cut into several pieces
- celery leaves - for garnishing
- Heat up some cooking oil in the pan. Put Ing. A and cook until fragrant.
- Add in Ing.B. Cook until fragrant.
- Add chickens, lemongrass and kaffir leaves. Cook well.
- Garnish with celery leaves.