The recipe is all follows:
190 ml water
400 gm bread flour
5 table spoons sugar
1 tea spoon salt
2 table spoon milk powder
2 tea spoons yeast
60 gm butter
1. Mix the flour, sugar, salt, milk powder, yeast water and egg in a large bowl. Mix well and knead until it forms a dough (smooth not sticky).
2. Divide the dough into several small round dough. Leave for 20 minutes.
3. Roll one dough big enough to put a sausage.
4. Put the sausage on the dough and roll the sausage.
5. Cut the dough into several parts but with joints at the bottom.
6. Twist the dough to the right and left one after another.
7. Repeat the method for the rest of the dough and sausage.
8. Leave the doughs for another 40 minutes.
9. Bake at 180C for 12 minutes.
10. Garnish with mayonese and chili sauce. Ready to serve.