Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lamb Chop


Made this to cheer up my husband on the first day of his exam. He likes lamb. To marinate the lamb, I simply took any recipe I found the best from Internet. People said lamb is best to be marinated wih rosemary but when I went to the nearby supermarket, I could not find rosemary, the fresh nor the dried. So I just did without one.

For the lamb chop, I got the recipe from Spanish Home Recipe

Ingredients:

8 rib lamb chops (about 1 inch thick)
Salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp crumbled dries rosemary leaves - I replaced with dried thyme
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
3 medium-size garlic cloves, crushed with a garlic press

Method:

Rub the chops generously with salt and pepper and the dried rosemary. Place the olive oil in a shallow dish and stir in the garlic. Add the lamb chops and turn to coat with the garlic oil. Grill the chops until cooked to taste, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.

Serve with mushroom blackpepper sauce, steamed vege and fries.

No comments: