Thursday, January 21, 2010

Onion Quiche


This is also something I got from Pillsbury.com. Very easy to make and delicious too. Actually I wanted to make Spinach Quiche but I didn't have frozen spinach at the time so I made my own version of quiche.

And this time, I used the ready-made croissant crust as shown in the video from Pillsbury.com. It's very innovative...I like it!

Ingredients:

- 1 pack of ready made croissant crust
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 red capsicum - chopped
- shredded cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk

Method:

1. Preheat oven to 200C. Take a muffin pan, spray or rub the mould with a bit of oil to prevent sticking. Open up the croissant pack and lay the crust on a clean surface. Take one piece of croissant (triangle shape) and cut into three small triangle. Lay each small piece of triangle into each mould. Repeat the process for all pieces of crust.

2. Fill half of the mould with shredded cheese. Then a bit of onion, and capsicum. The amount of cheese, onion and capsicum can be varied depending on your likeness.

3. Beat the egg with the milk with a bit sprinkle of pepper. Pour the batter into each mould.

4. Bake the quiche for about 10 minutes or until it becomes brownish.

1 comment:

Me Nina said...

ni boleh try ni neny...